The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, my truck finally arrived at the dealer, ordered 8/13. Originally did not order beadlocks, but since my order was unscheduled after the hold I added them.

I planned a ski trip around picking it up. Planned worse case, 6 weeks for delivery. Well it got there in under 2, so now I have to wait 4 weeks to pick it up!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
i can pick it up for you........ but you might have different rims on them when you come to get it.......

Reeking_HVAC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey nos as long as the different wheels are method nv and the truck has an audio overhaul, I will ALLOW you to pick it up. Deal?

MC B2K

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, my truck finally arrived at the dealer, ordered 8/13. Originally did not order beadlocks, but since my order was unscheduled after the hold I added them.

I planned a ski trip around picking it up. Planned worse case, 6 weeks for delivery. Well it got there in under 2, so now I have to wait 4 weeks to pick it up!

Thanks for posting the pics of the white with beadlocks... after seeing them, I'm glad I didn't order them... I don't care for them on white.

Reeking_HVAC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for posting the pics of the white with beadlocks... after seeing them, I'm glad I didn't order them... I don't care for them on white.

I actually agree, said the same thing to my dealer. He said in person it loos killer. Still think i might get the truck home and sell the wheels, but I don't want something everyone else already has. I think once I wrap it or at least paint the flares white they will look better

MC B2K

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I actually agree, said the same thing to my dealer. He said in person it loos killer. Still think i might get the truck home and sell the wheels, but I don't want something everyone else already has. I think once I wrap it or at least paint the flares white they will look better

They look awesome on Black, I'd totally be down with them... just make the white look, searching for a word... unbalanced perhaps?