The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was going to tell Fomocoman that I always did like Steve Olliges. One of my favorite off-road racers and I believe he bought from his dealership in Vegas (Team Ford).

I've been trying to avoid calling SVT or bugging blood yet since I'm only on day 18 and they told me 4-5 months but I'm getting antsy...LOL!

MC B2K

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been trying to avoid calling SVT or bugging blood yet since I'm only on day 18 and they told me 4-5 months but I'm getting antsy...LOL!

I called SVT last week... (ordered 1/7)... they told me to call back in a month! They couldn't really tell me anything about how the process works.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I know several have been getting a VIN within a week or two but I have 2 orders ahead of me (by a month) and I don't think they've heard anything yet, so I honestly don't expect anything for at least a month yet (I'm guessing/thinking late February or early March for my VIN). We'll see.

Big Rig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey BLOOD, could I get an update, just curious where I'm at, Thanks
VIN# 1FTFX1R62DFB27788

Thanks, Tina :)

Fastcote

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I placed my order in on 12/19 and was thinking about tweaking the details just slightly (accent lighting). If i ask my dealer to mod the order will that affect my place in the queue? I would HATE to delay build for something as trivial as ambient light mod!

Order has not been pulled yet if that matters.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Making changes before your order has been pulled will not affect your place in line. However, if Ford has made any prices increases you will subjected to the new price increase.

You can NOT make changes to your order once it has been pulled.

I placed my order in on 12/19 and was thinking about tweaking the details just slightly (accent lighting). If i ask my dealer to mod the order will that affect my place in the queue? I would HATE to delay build for something as trivial as ambient light mod!

Order has not been pulled yet if that matters.

Last edited:

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good morning Blood,

I got my vin and a build date of 02/04/13.

Is there at eta as well?

Thanks for your time!!

Dealer: F71167
Order: 2810
Date ordered: 1/4/13

2/18

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

Hey BLOOD, could I get an update, just curious where I'm at, Thanks
VIN# 1FTFX1R62DFB27788

Thanks, Tina :)

Produced Ford Dearborn Assembly, MI Jan-19-2013 eta*Feb-04-2013