The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I picked up my truck on Friday night. It was raining cats and dogs. so, pics had to wait a little bit.

Here is an iphone pic from that night.
PhotoJan1174453PM_zpsf8fa85f4.jpg

And a couple from today. It was really foggy out this morning.

DSC_4878_zpscfb74333.jpg

DSC_4880_zps3b1ca35d.jpg

DSC_4882_zps510fb890.jpg

Installed my Bakflip F1, EZ-down, and D-bug screen today. First of many mods I can feel.
This truck kicks butt!!
ok, that first pic doesnt count since its on the dealer lot, but the others are valid..... congrats.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Blood, my build date is supposed to be close. Could you do me a solid and look into vin# 1FTFW1R68DFB35543? In advance, thanks a ton and you are doing a real service!

1/24

---------- Post added at 08:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 AM ----------

Mr. Blood, mine has not been on order for very long (Latham Ford) but could you check when you have a minute? If so, thank you.

Dealer: F13163
Order: 9999
Date: 1/7/13
Priority: 80
Type: 2

Not even sure what all this info means?!?

your initials j s?

jrodrg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was at my dealer today and saw them for the first time in person (not my truck tho lol) they are worth the wait hang in there bud

View attachment 15126

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm still hanging in there.

When was the last time you checked? When I was waiting, I called SVT every Friday morning as most orders got pulled Thursday night. And on one Friday morning, SVT told me it was pulled and I immediately called VAN Bortel (dealership). They asked me how I knew. I just told them to give me my VIN. :)

I'll check today, I'm just griping here.... I know some have waited longer than I have so i have no room to complain. I should start ordering some aftermarket shit so I don't back out...haha

SQAudiophile

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good afternoon Blood,
At your convenience of course, I'd also like to see if I'm still scheduled for next week. No window sticker for me yet...
1FTW1R6XDFB35544

Many thanks for continuing to be 'Da Man'!

Fergusf16

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the 13 home finally. A couple write ups for it right from the factory. Had a deep gouge on the console in front of the shifter that my dealer is going to pay to get fixed through my local dealer 700 miles away. Also, the door/ front fender gap on the driver side is way wide compared to the pax side and way wider than the 12 I had. I'm thinking they can adjust the fender based on previous reads about this. Annoying to say the least, but they are taking care of me.

Also, they must have changed something in the ignition system, it is quieter and smoother when starting. I'm kind of surprised, but I really like the new console and MFT. So far so good. And finally, the HIDs are great, huge difference.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 25