The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You are correct sir. And that's why I asked. I doubt he had a priority 1. I know someone who recently found out that his dealership ordered the wrong color. After some discussion with Ford, they agreed to order another truck at priority 1 and his order was pulled and with a build date less then 5 days from his original order. Builds 1-9 are reserved for emergency builds/special cases.

Thought the priority 1 was only assigned if something went wrong with the original order?

blockdoc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My dealer got my order changed to priority 1, and the order was pulled the next week. I am not aware of any mistakes or errors.

Ordered 9/27, built yesterday.

jimmyazz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
blood would you mind checking on mine? order 1024 (my dealer told me theres 2 trucks with this oorder number and one is shipped not mine) and dealer code 13A096, thank you

i hope my order is pulled soon i lost my car in sandy so now im hitching rides to get between work and my house

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
blood would you mind checking on mine? order 1024 (my dealer told me theres 2 trucks with this oorder number and one is shipped not mine) and dealer code 13A096, thank you

i hope my order is pulled soon i lost my car in sandy so now im hitching rides to get between work and my house
damn, first post 2 months after joining.......

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
happy birthday

Raptor0095_zps089bb5af.jpg

zx1421

Reaction score
How to check

Is there a ford website I can get into to check status of order, or if order is even really placed?

Order# 025R
Pri 10
Dealer: F71153