The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Richie_chi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you blood, I totally agree agree with speedy v10. You keeping me up to date has helped me hold out and wait. I almost cancelled my order and settled cause I couldn't get anything out of my dealer. Just having your help letting in letting us know where we stand was huge for me.

SVTCQ

Reaction score
Just got off the phone with SVT. Apparently I had an Oct. 1 build date and it's now in transit with an Oct. 18 ETA. I was patiently waiting to hear from the dealer, decided to call and boom it's in transit. Pretty pumped. Blue SCrew with all options except hood graphic, tailgate step, and beadlocks.

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with SVT. Apparently I had an Oct. 1 build date and it's now in transit with an Oct. 18 ETA. I was patiently waiting to hear from the dealer, decided to call and boom it's in transit. Pretty pumped. Blue SCrew with all options except hood graphic, tailgate step, and beadlocks.

Awesome news! Good suprise.

Reagansa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh wise and mightly Blood, I call upon your great and awesome powers. I have waited too late in the day to call the SVT number and am to weak to wait until Monday (though I've waited 8 weeks so far) for an update on my order.

Though I am not worthy:
Dealer: F56009
Order: 0192

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh wise and mightly Blood, I call upon your great and awesome powers. I have waited too late in the day to call the SVT number and am to weak to wait until Monday (though I've waited 8 weeks so far) for an update on my order.

Though I am not worthy:
Dealer: F56009
Order: 0192

Nothing yet.

Reagansa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Doh! I guess it is best and most mature to greet this news with a smile and general apathy. Maybe, but ****, THAT FREAKING SUCKS! feels more appropriate. The waiting shall continue.

Thanks for checking. I'll wait the reqired 7 days and check my lottery ticket again.
Cheers

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
so my dealer salesman emails me last night about 9:30 to tell me no news. thanks alot pal, but the bloodmeister already hooked me up with that info 12 hours ago.
but it was good to hear from you :puke: