The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lane_change

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I called Ford SVT and got told that I was still a Pri. 11, but Kris contacted me earlier stating that he got an email from Ryan Ford stating he was a Pri. 1. I tried to call the dealership and left them a message, so I figured I'd do the next best thing and bother Blood on here again to verify if only Kris' truck was getting pulled or both.

Thanks in advance Blood.

Dealer F52733
Order 1214 and 1215

trafficman337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Excellent! Thanks!

---------- Post added at 08:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 AM ----------

I know what you mean...I can't stop looking at the window sticker!! It almost doesn't seem real!! Crazy huh??!! :party33:

Awesome news for both of you! Your build date is on the top of the window sticker. Just look for the series of numbers 220130 after that will be the month and day it is scheduled to be built! Happy for you both! :deal:

SonnyAK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow my truck build date is 9/11 it is really going to make me think of that day. I have new respect for my 9/11 baby.

Mine too! We're going to have 9/11 truck brothers! At least it'll give us something good to think about on that date in the future!

---------- Post added at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

Awesome news for both of you! Your build date is on the top of the window sticker. Just look for the series of numbers 220130 after that will be the month and day it is scheduled to be built! Happy for you both! :deal:

Thanks for the information! I figured it was on there somewhere in the numbers, but had no idea where to look!

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I called Ford SVT and got told that I was still a Pri. 11, but Kris contacted me earlier stating that he got an email from Ryan Ford stating he was a Pri. 1. I tried to call the dealership and left them a message, so I figured I'd do the next best thing and bother Blood on here again to verify if only Kris' truck was getting pulled or both.

Thanks in advance Blood.

Dealer F52733
Order 1214 and 1215

both are pri 1, getting close now!