The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wanderfalk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey, at least you all have build dates. I was told that our dealer got allocation for mine and SVTGuy's trucks to be scheduled in August, over 3 weeks ago....and we are still unscheduled. Woot! Oct. 28th is the first scheduled build date for the 2014 last I saw, so we are quickly running out of time for a 2013 and we are also getting very close to just waiting it out for a 2014 model. I told myself I would not have the last 2013 to roll off the line, I'd wait the extra 1 month and get a 1 year newer truck. Just makes more financial sense.

It will take a lot longer than 1 month. first ones out go to dealer. some kind of price increase also. something will break loose this week for you hopefully

SVT Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It will take a lot longer than 1 month. first ones out go to dealer. some kind of price increase also. something will break loose this week for you hopefully

our dealer already told us if price went up, we would pay the same. dealer has been noce. ford stinks on this. it hs been "our week" for about 2 momths... just sucks

SonnyAK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Breathe, Sonny, breathe! Happy for you! :banana-mario:

I know!! :Pshyco: andI still have a month to go before I get it!! :angry94: Now I remember why I have always bought from the inventory, and not ordered cars and trucks!! I have no patience for it! :facepalm:

It'll all be worth it in the end, since I'm gonna get the exact truck I wanted, and at a good price...I just have to keep telling myself that! :banana-mario:

trafficman337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know!! :Pshyco: andI still have a month to go before I get it!! :angry94: Now I remember why I have always bought from the inventory, and not ordered cars and trucks!! I have no patience for it! :facepalm:

It'll all be worth it in the end, since I'm gonna get the exact truck I wanted, and at a good price...I just have to keep telling myself that! :banana-mario:

Believe me, you are not alone. I kicked myself a million times waiting for both of my Raptors (I sold my 2010 to get my 2013) and my GT500. As Tom Petty said, "The Waiting is the Hardest Part." (Yes, I am aging myself). Best of luck. This forum and all the contacts I have made on it, got me through. The month will be long, but well worth it! Good Luck!:wave:

Chainsaw

Ghost of a Raptor Owner
Reaction score
blood, you are THE MAN! Do you happen to see an ETA as well?

Dealer: F27030
Order: 9073
VIN: 1FTFW1R68DFD64479

Thanks!!

Zman12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Blood,

I just called SVT and they now said eta between sept 5-10, are there any numbers or anything you could provide that would allow me to track this down better myself? Trying to schedule some time off to pick up truck just wish I had a better date nailed down.

Vin DFD41008 coming to Louisburg Ford in kansas.

Thanks again for all of the help thus far.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
blood, you are THE MAN! Do you happen to see an ETA as well?

Dealer: F27030
Order: 9073
VIN: 1FTFW1R68DFD64479

Thanks!!

Oct-07-2013

---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------

Hey Blood,

I just called SVT and they now said eta between sept 5-10, are there any numbers or anything you could provide that would allow me to track this down better myself? Trying to schedule some time off to pick up truck just wish I had a better date nailed down.

Vin DFD41008 coming to Louisburg Ford in kansas.

Thanks again for all of the help thus far.

LD4492 (Norfolk Southern Corp )