The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K-9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
8/31: I have returned from the dealer and my order is in. I seem to be having issues with pictures and attaching things with this forum but here is the order:

2013 RAPTOR CRW
SZ - Blue Flame
B - Black Interior
801A - Luxury Package (includes Nav. radio, power seats w/ heat/cool, etc.)
43M - Power Moonroof
55R - Hood Graphics Pkg
63E - Bed Extender
63T - Tailgate Step (and stripper pole)
76F - Front and Rear Camera

Priority is 10 :)

69Mach1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got an update from my dealer today.

Order is sitting waiting for Ford to pull it. He said he had heard nothing about the wheel liner hold / cancellations and would update me if he did.

revrend

Full Access Member
Reaction score
correct me if im wrong but my dealer checked my order said that no vin was issued yet which means order is in but no way to tell when i get truck

OP
OP
imdubious

imdubious

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Our orders are in the system but non have been scheduled yet. If anyone has confirmed info otherwise please post.

Original post updated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Richie_chi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New to the club

New to the club, been waiting for a few years but finally pulled the trigger on a terrain screw with luxury package. Dealer had a full color sheet of the terrain I was able to take outside in the sun and see how light hit it. I had every intention of ordering a blue flame but the terrain sample sold me. Got it 2,000 under msrp. Anybody know where a priority 30 puts me?

Boricuaevo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New to the club, been waiting for a few years but finally pulled the trigger on a terrain screw with luxury package. Dealer had a full color sheet of the terrain I was able to take outside in the sun and see how light hit it. I had every intention of ordering a blue flame but the terrain sample sold me. Got it 2,000 under msrp. Anybody know where a priority 30 puts me?

Congrats! Welcome to the wait....:banghead:

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i just rechecked my order sheet (not like its going to make the truck arrive any faster)
and i didnt really notice this at first but

order: type 2
price level:315
prioriy:20
order no:2222

i kinda know about the priority, the dealer says i will be lucky if my order gets pulled by nov....... any input guys?