The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
imdubious

imdubious

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Theres a hold on the wheel liners so I dropped them and got bumped to Priority 10. I hope the order is pulled tonight.

Secret Squirrel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2013 SVT Raptor Order

WR1 Super Crew
UX Ingot Silver
4B Raptor Accent
801A Luxury Equipment Group
43M Power Moonroof
55G Box Graphics
55R Hood Graphics
63E Bed Extender
63T Tailgate Step
64A 17" Forged Aluminum Wheels
76F Front & Rear Camera

7/16/12 Ordered - Redlands Ford, CA
2/28/13 VIN Assigned
3/13/13 Window Sticker Appeared
3/19/13 Build Date
4/19/13 Arrived at Dealership
4/20/13 Arrived at Home

9 Months, 3 Days!!!

Last edited:

RAPTURR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did your dealer give you a confirmed build and delivery date or is he just guessing?

New Dealer gave me an explanation of the priority codes. Date is to follow by end of next week.
Priority 10 is for fleet
Priority 12-20 is for stock
Priority 80 is for customer orders

Priority 80 will put me into December, Priority 12-20 will put me in November
Personally I am fine with Nov/Dec, I am in no rush and those dates will work better for me.

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

Is this the same dealer? If so, ADVICE: Get another dealer, if they lie on an order they will lie always.

No, This is not the same dealer. Went 45 minutes out of my way to the new dealer.

They were straight forward, responds when I call and didn't give me the typical sales pitch B/S. I got along with sales guy, seems like a very decent Dealer.

Last edited:

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a priority of 13 and it's not a stock order. I think the info you received is wrong.

New Dealer gave me an explanation of the priority codes. Date is to follow by end of next week.
Priority 10 is for fleet
Priority 12-20 is for stock
Priority 80 is for customer orders

Priority 80 will put me into December, Priority 12-20 will put me in November
Personally I am fine with Nov/Dec, I am in no rush and those dates will work better for me.

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

No, This is not the same dealer. Went 45 minutes out of my way to the new dealer.

They were straight forward, responds when I call and didn't give me the typical sales pitch B/S. I got along with sales guy, seems like a very decent Dealer.

RAPTURR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There's a guy on another forum that took pics of 2013 F150's already built and awaiting shipment, so maybe they started building them last week?

I was told that the 2013 Raptors will sit for the first 30 days (starting 8/27) to make sure there are no issues before they are released.

I am sure someone else on here will know if this is true or not (Customer orders only)

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

I have a priority of 13 and it's not a stock order. I think the info you received is wrong.

It may very well be. I'm just passing along there info that they told me.

This is the first time I had to order a vehicle. Not too familiar with the process

Mooner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just called the dealer and asked about the wheel liners since I have them on my order. He told me that ford said that there will be no production on raptors until october then they will wait to ship them to do an inspection process on the trucks. So he told me to not cancel wheel liners just yet because things could change. He also said that once production starts in October that he was hoping 6 weeks to delivery suuuuuuuuck.