The Mojave Road, Jan 7-8 2012

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Outlaw Offroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He was in here today and i got that same impression. Real cool guy for sure! can't wait to hit the trail with all you jokers!

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd show up if my truck was going to be done. I think I should go hijack RSV2!

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Awe there you go...now I'm blushing. Something about the lipstick-winky-smiley gets me every time! I have a feeling we are all going to have a blast!!

OP
OP
BigJ

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
LOL the lipstick especially reminds me of you bro. All that smily needs is a coffee cup in his hand and it could be a portrait of ya!

:ROFLJest::ROFLJest::ROFLJest:

DynoDynge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DD,

I had the same issues, Windows 7 is probably changing the file extension to a .hml, go in and do a file save as and change to .gpx. That is what worked for me.

It won't allow me to change the file name extension & I can only "save target as".......frustrating

LVdezertdawg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It won't allow me to change the file name extension & I can only "save target as".......frustrating

once you click on the save target as button, change the extension on the top line to .gpx and move the bottom drop down box to all files. That is how I did it anyway. Hope that helps

DynoDynge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
once you click on the save target as button, change the extension on the top line to .gpx and move the bottom drop down box to all files. That is how I did it anyway. Hope that helps

Thanks. I finally got it. Just had to do some tweaking once I had it saved to my computer :confused:.

OP
OP
BigJ

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hmm strange. Just so I know for next time, what web browser are you using?

---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 AM ----------

I just ran a few tests and it looks like its an Internet Explorer specific issue.

In Chrome:
Right click on the link -> "Save link as..." brings up a "Save As" window with the "Save as type" set to .gpx

In Firefox:
Right click on the link -> "Save Link As..." brings up a "Enter name of file to save to..." window with the "Save as type:" set to .gpx

In Internet Explorer:
Right click on the link -> "Save target as..." brings up a "Save As" window with the "Save as type" set to .XML

So instead I'll give a link to a .zip file for download, and then you'll need to extract it locally to get the gpx.

Sorry for the trouble!