lander wyoming 8/4 - 8/6

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
headed back out to lander in a month. running the same trails as our wyoming trail days event. just finished prerunning last week with @IDI-Charlie. this is no longer a sponsored event, i just come up once a year to offroad and camp with friends. if you are interested in coming send me a message or text me (831) 254-7562

IDI-Charlie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
headed back out to lander in a month. running the same trails as our wyoming trail days event. just finished prerunning last week with @IDI-Charlie. this is no longer a sponsored event, i just come up once a year to offroad and camp with friends. if you are interested in coming send me a message or text me (831) 254-7562

100% recommended. Was a great time and definitely ready to be back out there.

@Bozz I was out that way from VA - you got this!

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hay!!!!! How did I get drug into this conversation there is NO way I could do a trip like this. First. I couldn't afford it. Second. Not during Lake Season. Third. My wife's daly driving Accrost the country to potentially break something. I have not been through enough of the truck to trust it not to leave me. A couple of hour tow home is one thing. Across country tow is another. For those reasons I am out! LOL