anyone want to buy a toolbox?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thinking i need to sell my toolbox. its a snap on epiq series 68" toolbox. bought it 2 years ago and has been sitting in my garage. stinkin thing was expensive so its been well taken care of. looks and works like it did when i bought it new.

i know some of you yahoos got money to burn, so why not get a toolbox? i mean you already got a trophy wife right? and a trophy truck....... you should be the talk of your neighbors who are envious of such a toolbox. show your neighbors you got stupid money. dont be shy, buy the box and have it be the center of talk amongst your buddies who come to you with their vehicles for help. make your neighbors wives drop their ******* for you. this toolbox can do just that. i mean, ask tirina, i bought it cause she liked the color. matches her san jose sharks hockey team color. i get it from her whenever i want. you too could get it, all you need to do is buy the toolbox and you will see. also works great if you are getting divorced. this will help it along. you know..... spent $10k on a toolbox, she will divorce you right away and you can be single again, and therefore use the toolbox for its intended purpose. making people jealous and possibly hold a few tools......

seroiusly, IMG_20220524_170237.jpgIMG_20220531_212319.jpgIMG_20220531_212606.jpgIMG_20220531_212606.jpgthe box is $15k brand new. would like to see $10k for it, or best offer you yahoos can put out. currently located just north of denver. send me a text or message. (831) 254-7562. and no, it doesnt come with tools. im too lazy to remove them for the pics. buy your own effin tools

jchap711

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Holy crap. I’d rather pay ADM on a gen 3 than a 10,000$ For that little tool box Does it do anything except store tools and make my weiner smaller?

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Someone should compensate you if you spent that much money on a toolbox
i had the craftsman, husky (one on the left) milwaukee toolboxes and there is a difference. the snap on and matco boxes are definitely built better. with the cheaper ones the bottom of the drawer always caved in causing the drawers not to open. its why i went to matco in 2004. got tired of my craftsman not functioning right when i had it loaded with tools. eventually went to snap on and have ever since. owning a shop is a little different than having a garage. we g into our toolboxes 100 times day and throw shit in the drawers. the strength of the box is much more than the cheaper ones. they dont cave under the weight and can have the drawers opened hundereds of times a day for years. but its not for everyone, especially if its going into your garage. however anyone in the automotive industry know how well the snap on boxes are made.

just like anything else. you get what you pay for, and what you pay for is dependent on your usage. why spend $3000 on baja designs lights when the cheap $500 equivelent works just fine? name. quality, warranty (if needed) they stand behind their product

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i had the craftsman, husky (one on the left) milwaukee toolboxes and there is a difference. the snap on and matco boxes are definitely built better. with the cheaper ones the bottom of the drawer always caved in causing the drawers not to open. its why i went to matco in 2004. got tired of my craftsman not functioning right when i had it loaded with tools. eventually went to snap on and have ever since. owning a shop is a little different than having a garage. we g into our toolboxes 100 times day and throw shit in the drawers. the strength of the box is much more than the cheaper ones. they dont cave under the weight and can have the drawers opened hundereds of times a day for years. but its not for everyone, especially if its going into your garage. however anyone in the automotive industry know how well the snap on boxes are made.

just like anything else. you get what you pay for, and what you pay for is dependent on your usage. why spend $3000 on baja designs lights when the cheap $500 equivelent works just fine? name. quality, warranty (if needed) they stand behind their product
One of my buddies retired from being a full time wrench at a big dealership a few years back. I didn't know how expensive the pro quality boxes were until he told me about a few of his. o_O