headed to fallon nevada

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
its time for our spring friends and family trip to fallon nevada. we will be there april 26-28 for some camping fun. this coincides with roc (i am a founding member of roc) having their poker run at the same time. if you want to come hang out with us afterwards, we got guns, tannerite, quads, fireworks, and probably will be drinking out body weight in alcohol. last october we had an awesome fireworks show and i came the closest to the mile target full of tannerite. we stuff watermelons with tannerite, its fun to watch them explode. lots of shenanigans and offroading if you like. i have maps of the trails we use for rocfest so you can explore to your hearts content. text me if you want to join us. (831) 254-7562 or message me here.

fordrat

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow I haven’t heard Fallon Nevada in forever I was stationed there in 1976 at that time the navy base was only an auxiliary air station that supported the bombing ranges for the ships squadrons and my first born, we had to drive to Reno 63 miles away to have her delivered because the base wasn’t equipped for emergency operations because my wife miscarriage the first time well have fun maybe some other time I’d like to go with you guys to to see everybody and see how much has changed

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
so.... when someone says to me that i need to pack for a camping trip, i do exactly that.IMG20240422201754.jpgalmost packed. we head out wednesday and will be in fallon thursday evening. its not to late if anyone else wants to join us. a couple og raptor guys are coming that i havent seen in years. going to be a great time