The "graphite" vents that are part of the Recaro option--can I buy those?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have still not found a legitimate source of the OEM Ford air vents that come in Raptors with the Recaro seats.
Not being trying to be an ******* but did you call ford and ask for a part Number? I’m kinda interested in this

OP
OP
DINOZR

DINOZR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not being trying to be an ******* but did you call ford and ask for a part Number? I’m kinda interested in this

I envision them asking me for a VIN. Then I'm gonna have to either give them some VIN off autotrader for a Recaro optioned Raptor, or take a deep breath and try to explain to ole boy in the parts dept what I'm trying to figure out. Forecast is partly frustrated with a chance of clueless parts rep.

Raptor28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This looks to be the parts on Tasca: part #16, 17, 18 and 19. But they're a minimum of $350 per piece? It looks like you'd be out $1500 for 4 vents??? Really? Am I looking at the right thing??? Is this it? I clocked part 17 and just googled that part number

https://www.getoemparts.com/oem-parts/ford-outer-panel- hl3z1504339ca?origin=pla&gclid=CjwKCAjw4MP5BRBtEiwASfwAL4EAdyfaZS6G3kXAcdzDV5wGFy6EaePGTwLK2rJyT7iRWoWELTaW9RoC5-UQAvD_BwE

https://www.tascaparts.com/auto-par...ine/body-cat/instrument-panel-components-scat

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've owned 3 Raptors, 2nd and current with the Recaro interior. I don't think the vent surrounds are anything special.

I can say the damn steering wheel on the non-Recaro interior is nicer, perforated and feels better in hand.