The Detroit Auto Show - New Raptor Unveiling Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

6gun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, if no one else posts pics of whatever is not there, I'll post some up. We will also see what the Ram and GM bois are up to also. We always hit the NAIAS.

Although, when I think "teaser," a new Raptor isn't quite what I had in mind....uh....someone once told me there is a Vette in this pic, but damned if I can find it.

Attachments

• CAM00217.jpg
    CAM00217.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 189
Last edited:

Drunktank

Full Access Member
Reaction score
God I hope its freaking awesome! If it looks like any of the "renderings" or "guesses" i've seen floating around... I'll just keep my first gen cause those things look FUGLY! LOL!

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
My guess is ADD optional parts through Ford. Why else would they be this excited?

Or Ford consulted with ADD and they know some Raptor stuff or had a hand in it - especially given the ADD F150 backing by Ford at SEMA.

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Or Ford consulted with ADD and they know some Raptor stuff or had a hand in it - especially given the ADD F150 backing by Ford at SEMA.

If add is building components for the next generation raptor. I'm out.. I'll keep my non made of paper and twine truck

ofcbarbrady

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Come on people!!! No one else besides SUPRSPINNER noticed the Raptor color is called LIQUID BLUE TINT??? Someone go steal that truck/teaser for us !!!!

I also see a F-150 PRERUNNER listed. Wonder what that looks like...........

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc