The count down has begun

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cifyacan

Reaction score
Up in Montana, Wyoming, Colorado, idaho, I couldn't find anyone to deal. I finally got a local dealer to take $1000 off and gave me full top trade value for my car. I'll be putting$20,000 down from the trade and got a lender to do 7 years at3.45%. I get bonuses and always pay more as I go but wanted the lowest payment, and then will recast it to keep lowering the payment as I put big chunks down. I ordered it 2 weeks , we will see how long it takes. I am so impatient praying isn't some 3 or 4 month ordeal, they think 8 weeks or so. They had an allocation and I was able to get it. Another dealer in kaki spell wanted $5000 over Msrp. Too much oil money around here from the Bakken.

This is my truck, my husband has a AEV 4 door jeep he custom ordered last year that is paid for so one car payment isn't bad.

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

Invoice won't happen. At best MSRP and even then I can't find one thats fully loaded and I don't/want need all the extra's. Especially since they are so high priced now

I'm not even sure I'm standing my ground anymore :). I've come up from my original # by 5 grand and still can't find anything.

Is it just me or did MSRP go up over the last few years?

At this point every one I see I have 2 thoughts, damn he got ripped off or hopefully he bought it a few years ago and saved a bunch of $. Either way he's got one and I don't

I've gotta see the truck in person to buy it, in dealing with so many liars(aka car salesman) I've come to realize that I have to see it in person even if it's new as I don't trust anyone with this truck. You probably wouldn't believe the lies some of these guys are spewing out of their mouths.

Thanks for the offer though

There are quite a few in Denver, some at Fremont in Wyoming, a red one at the dealership in Billings but I hate red:) I did a search on ford .com then would find zip codes to search dealers by.