The Complete GEN 2 Raptor Information Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Corey77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For any Gen1 Raptor owners or F150 owners of the last several years, have you had any oxidation issues with the headlight lamps? I currently have an older vechicle (2004 Dodge) and I've had to replace the headlights twice on each side because of oxidation. This happened in CA and SC. Very frustrating and ruins the look of the vehicle when it happens

I should be receiving my Raptor soon and was curious is this is an issue with Ford trucks as well.

yenrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wax all of mine, all cars, all lights - no issues ever, even the ones that live outside full time - I gets plent-o-sun too

Soon? How soon? Congratulations, please post up when you have it.

Corey77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wax all of mine, all cars, all lights - no issues ever, even the ones that live outside full time - I gets plent-o-sun too

Soon? How soon? Congratulations, please post up when you have it.

Thanks! Maybe it was a dodge thing with that model. I waxed the lights as well and it still happened

My dealer called me 2 days ago and told me it's arriving next week. This Wed or Thur actually. I'm cautiously optimistic. I can't see it arriving in 4 days, but who knows!

yenrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BAST...err..That is awesome! I'm pretty filled with angst and slightly jealous. Good for you for sure! Post them pics as soon as you can stop driving and wipe that ridiculous grin off of your face!

impactbumper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks! Maybe it was a dodge thing with that model. I waxed the lights as well and it still happened

My dealer called me 2 days ago and told me it's arriving next week. This Wed or Thur actually. I'm cautiously optimistic. I can't see it arriving in 4 days, but who knows!

Not a common thing with F150s from personal experiences

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk