The Bull Run Rally 2013

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cerberos

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congratulations to Greg and Sean! What a phenomenal effort and showing. Your experience and knowledge gained in prepping the Raptor for the event plus the real world experience will benefit the entire FRF community/family.

What you guys pulled off with a "truck" is nothing short of miraculous!

:cheers:

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Glad to hear you are already talking about next year!!! Looks like a set of 20" rims and large set of kick ass brakes are on order!!

naptown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys , congrats. That is f*** ing impressive. Also the pic of the blonde a few posts ago, she definitely was not into you all's game :)))
More pics !

sportscars

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow! Let's see that girl's face now!

It was a bad picture of her. She didnt know I was going to take it. Her name is Cara and she was in Maxim magazine as a hometown hottie last year. She can also drive pretty damn good. I won't tell you what she agreed to wear if we let her drive the raptor. ......

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I used to be crazy like that ask to see ******* all the time I'm surprised at how many actually showed me them lol.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Next year if you guys are near Obama, Tennessee, or Georgia, contact me for route updates or anything like that! Plus I gotta see the rally in person for once!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2