The Build Begins :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

k-rub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I personally think aftermarket BOVs will be super loud and get annoying after daily driving for a bit. I did the VTA mod. It's free and sounds good. Not too loud.

OP
OP
Kamil

Kamil

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I personally think aftermarket BOVs will be super loud and get annoying after daily driving for a bit. I did the VTA mod. It's free and sounds good. Not too loud.

VTA MOD? More info?

Thanks

OP
OP
Kamil

Kamil

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Have been out of the game for a bit, kinda focused more on my Bike and my Porsche. Now that Im back in the Raptor game I got something really special going on with my truck. Stayed tuned and I will be updating with more info and pictures. Im also currently working on an updated file from MPT for my tune so that the truck runs a bit smoother.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score

Until the ebov cracks.

I recently installed the turbosmart BOV. it really isnt any louder than the ebov.

OP
OP
Kamil

Kamil

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some news coming up end of this week. Finally a builder/car shop that knows their stuff and is finally making parts for our trucks. Super Excited and will post some info as soon as I can.

Idleone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice truck. Side comment but something I have noticed a lot around here. The dude's that have 20+ cars/lambos/porsche ect sure do have the best write ups. Amazing they have that much time...

Bhollier

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Side comment but something I have noticed a lot around here. The dude's that have 20+ cars/lambos/porsche ect sure do have the best write ups. Amazing they have that much time...

Not sure why having a few cars would mean you don't have much time. I know for myself I have a few and only get on here when I am on a conference call when I am bored or waiting on my wife. I can say when I see post of people claiming to have different cars, I tend to not believe it until they are in the pic with the car.

OP
OP
Kamil

Kamil

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure why having a few cars would mean you don't have much time. I know for myself I have a few and only get on here when I am on a conference call when I am bored or waiting on my wife. I can say when I see post of people claiming to have different cars, I tend to not believe it until they are in the pic with the car.

You don't have to believe everything you read online and I def agree with your 100%. I noticed a lot of guys claim stuff and are online just to mess around.
Some people have hobbies that they stick to (mine is cars) some people have money and just don't care for the forums to post much or even write and give advice. I always been very involved on the forums on every car, the reason for that is because I get great advice, I can see what works and what does not work, and I get to see other cool projects going on with the same cars I have.

If you really wanna clear up my name look me up on some forums with my other builds: There are a bunch more out there but this should be enough

https://www.lamborghini-talk.com/vbforum/f47/my-little-build-mod-thread-lp560-152433/

https://mbworld.org/forums/cl55-amg...6/532866-car-speedriven-more-mods-season.html

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums...ance-mods-exterior-mods-custom-fab-parts.html

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?19517-SLanderous-Kamil-s-SL55-AMG