The Build Begins :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Kamil

Kamil

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys! I now feel poor! The last powerball was supposed to pull my numbers. Well for now I’ll just be glad I have a job and I can afford my raptor.

Money is just money it comes and goes, one day you got it and next you dont. Don't worry I have a good feeling about those lotto #s keep playing.

OP
OP
Kamil

Kamil

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The tune I have on mine is a custom tune my builder did since we wanted to have a few options for power management that the MPT and others don't offer. I haven't used any of their updates so can't help there. Here is a link to most of my pics. We are still working on the build, waiting on the new suspension parts from King and a couple of new drivetrain parts. Will have more pics once we have the rest installed.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/cJSKy4ZP7Wkns1Lv8

What is the mod list on the truck? Intercooler? Intakes? Turbos? Exhaust?

I will have some parts that will be available soon, well not me but the guys at AMS Performance will since the parts are already on my truck ;)

Bhollier

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Will try to do it from memory since I am not near my desk where I have the full list.

Engine:
AFE Super Raptor CAI
Ported Throttle body
Engine rework, gaskets, fluids, injectors, tune, race fuel pump, (work done by Brookspeed Motorsports)
Borg Warner turbos, (don't remember the size that is installed will have to look them up)
SP342 Plugs
AFE Intercooler
AFE Intercooler piping, hot and cold sides
UPR Catch Can
Moshimoto Radiator
Moshimoto Radiator expansion tank
Turbo Smart BOV
Custom exhaust manifold and downpipes
Corsa X-pipe, removed now since it was too aggressive
Corsa cat back exhaust
nGauge tune monitor
Waiting on new rear gears and drive shaft, on order

Suspension
Fabtech 4in lift
RPG UCA's
RPG tie rod kit
2" Deaver HD leaf springs
Currently waiting on custom King Coilovers with remote finned reservoirs for the front and custom triple bypass shocks for the rear. Were supposed to be shipping out this week, or so they have been saying for the past month.
The King shocks are custom length so I can remove the shock brackets from the Fabtech lift.

Exterior
Body Guard custom front and rear bumpers
Heiss Cube fog lights, 2 sets
Heiss 30" light bar
Heiss cube back up lights in rear bumper
Monster Shackles on the front
Monster Hook on the rear
Retrax bed cover
Custom painted fender flares, grill and tailgate applique
Xpel clear protection on front
SP3 Ceramic Coating on entire truck (interior, frame, and exterior)
Specialty Forged 20x10 custom wheels
Toyo 37" 20x13.5 Open Country
Custom hood stripe, head and taillight trim
Waiting on my differential covers to be installed. Will be painted and coated to match the rest of the truck
Lug nut spikes

Interior
Custom painted all trim pieces that are the greyish matte, all are now piano black
Custom steering wheel by RAU Autowood, can get you his contact number if you like.
Custom floor mats to go along with the rubber ones
E&G Console safe
Dynomat entire interior
20% DUB IR window tint all around
Custom mount for nGauge pod

This is all I can remember from memory, I am sure I am forgetting a few things in here but this is the main parts. Also will be changing out the sound system to a custom Focal set up in the coming months as well. Not a big deal to me but the guys building my truck want to have one installed for shows.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Kamil

Kamil

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will try to do it from memory since I am not near my desk where I have the full list.

Engine:
AFE Super Raptor CAI
Ported Throttle body
Engine rework, gaskets, fluids, injectors, tune, race fuel pump, (work done by Brookspeed Motorsports)
Borg Warner turbos, (don't remember the size that is installed will have to look them up)
SP342 Plugs
AFE Intercooler
AFE Intercooler piping, hot and cold sides
UPR Catch Can
Moshimoto Radiator
Moshimoto Radiator expansion tank
Turbo Smart BOV
Custom exhaust manifold and downpipes
Corsa X-pipe, removed now since it was too aggressive
Corsa cat back exhaust
nGauge tune monitor
Waiting on new rear gears and drive shaft, on order

Suspension
Fabtech 4in lift
RPG UCA's
RPG tie rod kit
2" Deaver HD leaf springs
Currently waiting on custom King Coilovers with remote finned reservoirs for the front and custom triple bypass shocks for the rear. Were supposed to be shipping out this week, or so they have been saying for the past month.
The King shocks are custom length so I can remove the shock brackets from the Fabtech lift.

Exterior
Body Guard custom front and rear bumpers
Heiss Cube fog lights, 2 sets
Heiss 30" light bar
Heiss cube back up lights in rear bumper
Monster Shackles on the front
Monster Hook on the rear
Retrax bed cover
Custom painted fender flares, grill and tailgate applique
Xpel clear protection on front
SP3 Ceramic Coating on entire truck (interior, frame, and exterior)
Specialty Forged 20x10 custom wheels
Toyo 37" 20x13.5 Open Country
Custom hood stripe, head and taillight trim
Waiting on my differential covers to be installed. Will be painted and coated to match the rest of the truck
Lug nut spikes

Interior
Custom painted all trim pieces that are the greyish matte, all are now piano black
Custom steering wheel by RAU Autowood, can get you his contact number if you like.
Custom floor mats to go along with the rubber ones
E&G Console safe
Dynomat entire interior
20% DUB IR window tint all around
Custom mount for nGauge pod

This is all I can remember from memory, I am sure I am forgetting a few things in here but this is the main parts. Also will be changing out the sound system to a custom Focal set up in the coming months as well. Not a big deal to me but the guys building my truck want to have one installed for shows.

Lord beautiful mod list any idea what the truck puts down?

Bhollier

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lord beautiful mod list any idea what the truck puts down?

The motor alone was tuned to about 700 hp (that work was completed in the UK), I don't remember what the rwhp was when they completed the build. I will be updating the turbos in the near future and will let you know then. Working with Precision Turbo on a new set up.