The Best Offset For A Raptor

What's your favorite offset for a Raptor?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Pacific Wheel

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Now with the '19 now starting delivery, that signals the beginning of the 8th model year of the Raptor.

Factory styles have changes, the wheel stud size changed between Gen1 & Gen2, but no Wheel Spec's have changed.

It wasn't until some manufacturers started showing wheel specs for their new styles for '19. This is when we first started seeing negative offsets (-10) in 6x135, specifically 17", which very few F150's run.

Thus the offset vote we set up.

Out of the hundreds of sets of Raptor Wheels we have sold (thanks in great part to the FRF), the ONLY set of negative offset wheels we have ever sold was to one of the first Gen2's that was delivered.....

Fuel Nutz 20x10 -19...

D251 Nutz 3.jpg

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Don’t ageee. 0 offset will spew a shit load of whatever you’re driving on all over your truck. I have Methods with 0 offset on my 13 and they stick out enough that snow from the front tires flies past my window and all over my truck lol. I’ll be going with something more flush with my new 2018.

+1

0 offset sucks. It rubs (with Geisers, let alone stock). The side of your truck will be constantly filthy, particularly the door handles.

You guys are both right. It does fling on the sides. IMO its not a huge amount and doesnt bother me at all when its dirty.

Kahuna

THE MORE YOU PLAY WITH IT, THE BIGGER IT GETS
Reaction score
The difference is climate. Southern CA has no rain or snow. In the Northeast we have mud all summer and snow/slush all winter.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Pacific Wheel

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
A resent post from another member...

"On my 2013 I ran a few sets of Toyo 35x12.5 MTs but switched to Duratracs in 315x70x17. Both spewed road roost all over the truck.
Now I am getting a new 2018 and need to decide on a wheel that will bring the tire in some. I actually off-road my Raptor so I need a 17 or 18" wheel with plenty of sidewall rubber. I would like a black or titanium color wheel. The Method NV isn't bad looking but the zinc ring bolts are crap. I live in Park City UT and the salted roads eat those up in one season. They need to make all their wheels with the stainless ring bolts.

It doesn't surprise me at all that the manufacturers are building more wheels with big negative offsets because so many of the buyers are just the deep dish Mall Crawler crowd that will never put their Raptors and Jeeps on a dirt road."