The Best Offset For A Raptor

What's your favorite offset for a Raptor?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Put together this poll to help wheel mfgr's see what offset most Raptor owners prefer. With offsets getting more and more aggressive it seems like we get more calls for wheels that don't stick out. Please vote, I'll be passing it along to the wheel companies that supply us.

SexyAvalancheGrey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I chose 0 offset because thats what I went with but I am pondering pushing it out another half an inch with spacers to give a more aggressive look.

In my opinion if wheels aren't at a minimum flush with the wheel well it looks like crap. I have had every car under the sun basically and put wheels on all of them..... Raptor, Porsche, BMW, Audi, Range Rover....etc.

OP
OP
Pacific Wheel

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I chose 0 offset because thats what I went with but I am pondering pushing it out another half an inch with spacers to give a more aggressive look.

In my opinion if wheels aren't at a minimum flush with the wheel well it looks like crap. I have had every car under the sun basically and put wheels on all of them..... Raptor, Porsche, BMW, Audi, Range Rover....etc.
Those +00 should have you out past the fender just a touch17x9 +01 OEM Tire.JPG
17x85 positive 0.jpg

SexyAvalancheGrey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea I knew they poke a little because thats what I run but there are two camps I think out there. The extreme who like those deep dish wheel and tires that are poking out 4-5 inches and the more old school where it is the conservative flush to a tiny poke which gives the truck a new look but extremely classy.

I think on the raptor forum you will find more people are looking for function then just a look.

nick71692

Reaction score
I run 00 offset but rub at full lock in the front. RRW 17" on stock tires...

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am using a Fuel Trophy 17x8.5 +06 offset with Toyo RT 37s. (Geisers and Deaver +3s)

I had to trim a 2-3" square of the plastic inner fender on both sides to avoid rubbing, but it is working good, so far. (See first pic)

IMG_3487.JPG

IMG_3693.JPG IMG_3694.JPG

RaptorGuyNC

Reaction score
I have a 2018 with factory wheels and want to get this combo:
Method Grid 309 Rims (18x9 +18)
BFG TA/KO2 (LT325 / 65R18)

I have no lift kit or front leveling, do you think that will fit without rubbing?
Anyone else out there with that combo???