TFL Raptor R in depth

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I watched yesterday. Was great. And while i like TFL on the surface , the fact that all of them look and speak as if they couldn't even change a tire without ******* it up. I cant connect/ trust them. It just turns the content into manufacture spec vomit. I mean they literally just recite the brochures at this point. They are now vested by certain oem’s that seems pretty obvi.
Thats why I love Savagegeese. Thats who you gotta watch for real reviews.

Cocles

Reaction score
I watched yesterday. Was great. And while i like TFL on the surface , the fact that all of them look and speak as if they couldn't even change a tire without ******* it up. I cant connect/ trust them. It just turns the content into manufacture spec vomit. I mean they literally just recite the brochures at this point. They are now vested by certain oem’s that seems pretty obvi.
Thats why I love Savagegeese. Thats who you gotta watch for real reviews.
When Savagegeese's Raptor R video was posted on reddit, he jumped into the thread for a moment and had an interesting comment:

RPG9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Things are so bad for Ford, they have to use a parking garage to display their halo truck? Lol

The engineering behind this truck is so awesome. This thing will rip on and off-road. Can’t wait to get mine.