Texas Raptors Hill Country Run

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rtmozingo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Highlight video from the event:

We started in Horseshoe Bay, had lunch in Mason (about the mid-point) and finished in Fredricksburg. We were surprised at how much of the route was paved (about 65% of it) but still had a great time regardless. Leading a pack of 31 trucks for my first event was exhilarating, but we all came out unscathed!

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
A photo came across my facebook feed from Katemcy Rocks, probably a month or two ago with a bunch of raptors, parked in front of a place in Mason. Nice.

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very cool. And so close to my hopeful winter residence!

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Very cool. And so close to my hopeful winter residence!

Unfortunately, we’re not accepting anyone from a sequel state or region. Anything with “New” in the title is out. Just look at the history; Jersey, York, England, Mexico, none of the sequels lived up to the originals.

I hear that California is accepting new residents though.

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, we’re not accepting anyone from a sequel state or region. Anything with “New” in the title is out. Just look at the history; Jersey, York, England, Mexico, none of the sequels lived up to the originals.

I hear that California is accepting new residents though.

Texans love The Timmer!