Tesla Cybertruck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
For those that missed the live stream, here is the 5 minute highlight reel:

The tech is pretty cool, but I will NOT be trading my Raptor for one EVER! :confused: :(

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I love the unbreakable glass! That is some awesome technology right there. What a ******. This looks like a truck that was designed by someone that never even rode in a truck, let alone actually used one, or owned one.

Last edited:

Vegas_Sirk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Reminds me of something that would have been in the movie "Escape From LA". Which is perfect because I don't see real truck owners buying this, only pretentious LA types wanting attention. Also, the bulletproof body and glass will come in handy during the next riots or earthquake.

Did they even talk to real truck owners when developing this? You cant even throw tools over the side into the bed. It was obviously designed by someone with a Sci infatuation, that lives in his Mothers basement in San Fran.

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was excited to learn about this truck but came away very disappointed. The styling is just hideous. Would have liked to see more on the interior as well a driving demonstration both on and off road. Tesla's stock price this morning reflects the let down this unveil was.

Angelo1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It looks like a 3rd grader drawing his first truck in art class. I like all the tech and capabilities however and believe it will be altered a bit to meet road safety approval. They need to make the windows rock proof. The Rivian interior looks a lot nicer and more truck like. If Tesla could give the truck more of Raptor look, then I’m down

Lacajun25

Reaction score
I’m a Tesla fan but not a fan of this. It looks like one of the vehicles from the Mad Max movies.

I did notice that he hit the Ford door differently than the Tesla door, he turned the hammer head and let up on how hard he hit the Tesla. If you’re going to do a demo, do it the same way.

I do think that they’ll improve on the truck after several iterations, but I won’t volunteer to be one of the test subjects.

I’ve never watched Elon do any demos or public speaking before this. He’s not very good. This looks like they were sitting around and said to themselves, “let’s have a press conference “. It doesn’t look like they prepped or practiced for this. Tesla’s up there with Apple for their positioning in the market, you would’ve thought they would’ve polished it up a bit. Perhaps that’s just the arrogance of Musk...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk