Talk me out of these lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WoahItsRob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2020 LF SCREW

Going to be purchasing and installing the SVC Mojave bumper this month

Talk me out of buying a 30 inch Baja Designs S8 light bar with an amber lens, driving/combo, to mount on the bumper.

If you have a better idea, or reasons not to go with this, then post up and let me know. Can't find this one in a curved setup unfortunately but I think it'll still fit nicely as is in the mojave bumper.

Will be waiting for potential black Friday deals from BD.

PorterW1111

FRF Addict
Reaction score
2020 LF SCREW

Going to be purchasing and installing the SVC Mojave bumper this month

Talk me out of buying a 30 inch Baja Designs S8 light bar with an amber lens, driving/combo, to mount on the bumper.

If you have a better idea, or reasons not to go with this, then post up and let me know. Can't find this one in a curved setup unfortunately but I think it'll still fit nicely as is in the mojave bumper.

Will be waiting for potential black Friday deals from BD.
Psh a single bar is for losers this is what you need lol

fact 8>1

DCDEC0E1-37B2-4DDC-A235-0616FF29C444.jpeg

4CD5DD3B-E1C1-41F5-BA6E-EAF0143140F7.jpeg

PorterW1111

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The Mojave bumper won't fit cube setups, only a 30 inch light bar. So ill be swapping out my current setup, I'm coming from 6 rigid radiance scene cubes.

24b3fd19320657fd797b58c217f2dea9.jpg

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
But you could def run individual cubes in there. You’d need a specific bracket made up but would be cool to just be able to reuse your 6 rigids , and angle them following the contour of the bumper

OP
OP
WoahItsRob

WoahItsRob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol, well I'm not gonna cut up the bumper to make my cubes work

tahoeacr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just put a 30" S-8 on my truck. It puts out a lot of light. I wouldn't use amber lense on the whole thing. Are you thinking amber on just the middle lens maybe?

OP
OP
WoahItsRob

WoahItsRob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
But you could def run individual cubes in there. You’d need a specific bracket made up but would be cool to just be able to reuse your 6 rigids , and angle them following the contour of the bumper
It would definitely be sweet to keep the cubes, but here's what the SVC rep emailed me.

"Thank you for the interest in the Mojave front bumper. Due to the design of the bumper e are only able to put a light bar in the center of this bumper. On the baja bumper we are able to tab it for different light setups.

Please let me know if you have any other questions we can help answer."