Front lights combination advice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rschap1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mine had 2 pairs of smaller square LED's in the bumper's fog light openings.
They are set in a ways and I was thinking their usefulness would be pretty limited with them being tucked back.
BUT...
WOW was I surprised with the area they cover and how bright.
Truck has aftermarket LED headlight assemblies, but kicking on the lil' off road lights really lights things up.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Curious why you're not interested in this?
me too, but could still do well in the infield using the bumper bar for some squadron class lights. I just like the bumper pockets better for these as they’re a little bit lower.

OP
OP
7six2

7six2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Get yourself something like this. Got mine from The Home Depot.

View attachment 369340
LOL. Thanks but my neighbors would be rolling on the floor with that. To be clear I'm not a midget, just a little on the short side. LOL! Make up for it with muscles though. Anyways...

Not sure if I like the aesthetics of cube lights in the fog light locations. Kinda looks like weird teeth on the truck. I prefer the opening where you can see the tires

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
yeah, the bumper slots are specifically called out as not to be used as steps. Even if you’re relatively light, you shouldn’t. They’re not strong.

I use the NFAB bumper bar. I wouldn’t call myself under tall, but I’m not an 8 footer, so I can’t just lean over the truck to check the oil. Yeah, the bumper bar is a bit higher step, but ... you don’t want bird legs !

Coastal

Reaction score
I put 37" with Geisers and +3 Deavers and I can't get in the engine bay well and I'm 6'... so totally understand.