Talk me out of these lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
WoahItsRob

WoahItsRob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well you could wire up the 6 in sections and since they would create a “curve” you would achieve a flood of light.

but fine be boring and go with the easy route and do the single bar....lol Jkjk either way it will look sick.

I will say I am a huge fan of the amber light and lenses the black is cool but The amber lenses just pop!
Hahaha thanks for the advice though man. If I hadn't already presold my rigids I might be having a lot more second thoughts. Initially that was the plan but I've spent a bunch of time looking at light bars. In that video the ONX6 amber outer lenses are so nice.

If anyone has experience with these, how are they with oncoming traffic flashing you?
Its a driving (42°) and a spot (6°) beam pattern

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

PorterW1111

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hahaha thanks for the advice though man. If I hadn't already presold my rigids I might be having a lot more second thoughts. Initially that was the plan but I've spent a bunch of time looking at light bars. In that video the ONX6 amber outer lenses are so nice.

If anyone has experience with these, how are they with oncoming traffic flashing you?
Its a driving (42°) and a spot (6°) beam pattern

Don’t let the color fool you ambers can be more blinding than white lights. And they are different so for some reason people just want to stare into them, then get mad at you... lol like well don’t stare right at the light dumba$$. Lol

Sorry forgot you already have ambers so you prob know what I mean lol

OP
OP
WoahItsRob

WoahItsRob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are those SAE street legal lights?
I doubt it. They are the rigid radiance scene. The amber backlight automatically comes on when I'm driving, and I only use them when I'm on back roads or off road, and turn them off when I see am oncoming vehicle. I think they are too bright to leave on