GEN 2 Sync Health checks and Automated Fault Resolution

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawaiian Time

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So yesterday my Synch Screens were getting really slow, Bluetooth Audio - Spotify had been acting up for a couple days, and night mode on the screen stopped working - blazing bright white screens at night.

When I got home I started poking around with Synch General Settings. It appeared that Synch was trying to do an update through Ford Pass since I was not close enough to my WiFi to update that way. Anyway, I shut off Auto Update and everything returned to normal including Night Mode Display and Bluetooth Media Spotify. Wierd! Also, there was an Android update last week. It seems that everytime theres an Android update, bad things happen. I had to Re-Pair the phone as usual but that did not resolve the Display Night Mode and Bluetooth Media issues. Only shutting off Synch Auto Update fixed that.

My 2017 Raptor SCREW 802A is on Synch 3 Version 3.0, Build 18093. Is this the latest?

Last edited:

Daxton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So yesterday my Synch Screens were getting really slow, Bluetooth Audio - Spotify had been acting up for a couple days, and night mode on the screen stopped working - blazing bright white screens at night.

When I got home I started poking around with Synch General Settings. It appeared that Synch was trying to do an update through Ford Pass since I was not close enough to my WiFi to update that way. Anyway, I shut off Auto Update and everything returned to normal including Night Mode Display and Bluetooth Media Spotify. Wierd! Also, there was an Android update last week. It seems that everytime theres an Android update, bad things happen. I had to Re-Pair the phone as usual but that did not resolve the Display Night Mode and Bluetooth Media issues. Only shutting off Synch Auto Update fixed that.

My 2017 Raptor SCREW 802A is on Synch 3 Version 3.0, Build 18093. Is this the latest?
No, there is version 3.3. And I have similar issue on my ‘19. No fix yet and documented in another thread going now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk