GEN 2 Sync 3.0 vs 3.4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mmayo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
figured out the issue. I had my APIM module changed (via forscan) to allow Nav inputs while driving. This is done by changing the as built region (to the UK), which changes the languages. this also disables its ability to dial 911 should the airbags deploy.

ViMo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have version 3.0 but I can't install 3.4, although I followed all the recommended instructions, every time I get the message ... Installation Failed, Error code: SIGN_ERR01. Does anyone know what it means and why it appears?

Wraith SRT

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have version 3.0 but I can't install 3.4, although I followed all the recommended instructions, every time I get the message ... Installation Failed, Error code: SIGN_ERR01. Does anyone know what it means and why it appears?
Did you do via USB (so easy)? I just updated Monday to 3.4 with no issues, other than about 20 minutes of time.

ViMo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That stinks...I assume you tried with all the other USB ports?
There are only two ports on board, both were used... today I also tried with other memory sticks, all formatted exfat, of 16, 32 and 64 GB.... the same error appears on the display.

blwn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like there is an issue with the files you downloaded. I'd try downloading them again. Did you get them from Cyanlabs?