SwarfWorks still in business?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! I’m alive and definitely the opposite from going out of business. I do remember seeing your message @hwycycle Let me go dig into it.

@2slow4u, I’ll probably be starting another batch here soon. I do all the assembly, programming, and wiring myself, so I have to wedge that in my schedule. Shoot me an email and I’ll get your name on the super-secret-special list.
effin rookie.......

@2slo4u

warthog55

Reaction score
Hey all. Does anyone know how to get in touch with swarfworks? Got shipped a partial order with no ETA on the remainder. Have been emailing but 0 luck. Thanks!

alexv660

Reaction score
@Swarfworks I made an order and have been trying to get in contact with you for a couple of days just wanted to see if you saw my message I’m in need of this product thank you

Swarfworks

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

@Swarfworks I made an order and have been trying to get in contact with you for a couple of days just wanted to see if you saw my message I’m in need of this product thank you
Howdy Alex,

Yes I got your order all packed up. It’ll go out with UPS in the morning. Sorry just been trying to catch up on a hectic weekend.

Thanks,
Paul