swapping corsa exhaust with stock?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

StevenStarke

Reaction score
Hey guys. I'm going to be selling my Gen 1 raptor and I have the Corsa exhaust with black tips. I don't have the stock exhaust, so I'm thinking of swapping it with someone's stock + cash. I'm concerned there would be a bit of rust on the stock one though. Can this be done without lifts, in my driveway? It may not even be worth it, but I figured I'd consider it.

03Cobraraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No lift needed
When I upgraded my stock to a Corsa Extrene
I gave my stock 2013 exhaust away to a fellow raptor owner that had a busted exhaust (craptermarket)
Stock exhaust was in great shape with no rust.

Are you trying to recoup a bunch of bones?

My opinion, corsa extreme is the best exhaust for a Gen 1

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
Hey guys. I'm going to be selling my Gen 1 raptor and I have the Corsa exhaust with black tips. I don't have the stock exhaust, so I'm thinking of swapping it with someone's stock + cash. I'm concerned there would be a bit of rust on the stock one though. Can this be done without lifts, in my driveway? It may not even be worth it, but I figured I'd consider it.

I took my stock on off with a floor jack but it didnt lift enough so i ended up cutting the two pipes coming out of muffler and it came rigjt out. If you get a good floor jack that can lift it I believe it can be done with some maneuvering.

V1ROTATE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did it by myself in the garage. It’s not too difficult. I still have my factory muffler available.

OP
OP
S

StevenStarke

Reaction score
No lift needed
When I upgraded my stock to a Corsa Extrene
I gave my stock 2013 exhaust away to a fellow raptor owner that had a busted exhaust (craptermarket)
Stock exhaust was in great shape with no rust.

Are you trying to recoup a bunch of bones?

My opinion, corsa extreme is the best exhaust for a Gen 1

I was just considering putting the truck back closer to stock, and lowering the price.

it's funny how I'm willing to accept 40k for the truck as is.... But someone will offer me 38k, so if I sell the exhaust and sync 3 for $2000, I still get my 40k. Then the same guy will then spend $1200 and $1500 buying Sync 3 and Exhaust, lol

V1ROTATE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was just considering putting the truck back closer to stock, and lowering the price.

it's funny how I'm willing to accept 40k for the truck as is.... But someone will offer me 38k, so if I sell the exhaust and sync 3 for $2000, I still get my 40k. Then the same guy will then spend $1200 and $1500 buying Sync 3 and Exhaust, lol
Haha you’re so right.