Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jhgrossi2004

Reaction score
I currently daily a 2012 Supercrew with lts, highflo cats and a Roush catback. For context, I bought the catback before the longtubes and it droned BAD. The longtubes help a bit, but the drone is still quite annoying with the roush muffler. I have looked into getting a corsa Xtreme system, which I have heard have near no drone, but I don’t want to drop 1.5k on a catback. I would rather just swap out the current muffler and slide a new one in its place. Does anyone know the specific part number for the standalone muffler that corsa uses in the Xtreme catback? And if not are there any specific mufflers that measure up to the Xtreme system? Any insight would be appreciated.

phat_raptor

Reaction score
you can buy corsa mufflers by themselves now. for the longest time you coudn't. or look into the volant exhaust. it's the corsa exhaust without the name.

TurboAg

Reaction score
I had a shop install a custom dual 2.5 set up with 2x Corsa mufflers (CP250SS) and an x pipe. I supplied all the parts including tubing. All in was cheaper than the Corsa extreme and I have more flow. I'm very happy with the sound and lack of drone. Flowmasters were on the truck before and had terrible drone.