Corsa Extreme exhaust with catless downpipes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kirk Heppler

Reaction score
my Truck came with catless downpipes and a bent up exhaust. I put the Corsa Sport on and liked it a little more, but wanted a deeper tone. Installed the “extreme” x-pipe on and it’s unbearably loud now. Sucks because I actually like the tone now, just too loud. I know people either love or hate moding the exhausts on these truck and I get why. Thinking about adding catted SPD downpipes, does anyone have any valuable insight on this specific setup? Would it help significantly, or not much. Considering going back to stock otherwise. Thanks for any advice!!

Mister Pinky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would try putting factory cats back on. In every single vehicle that I’ve heard catless, they all sound like raspy **** regardless of the exhaust.

I doubt the noise is because of your Corsa parts. At the end of the day, there’s a lot of mixing and matching to do to find what you like. I’d start with the cats though. And honestly, in 2021, there’s no good reason to run catless unless you’ve got an off-road high performance vehicle that you’re running all the time.