SVT Raptor...bringing out the worst in other people...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DubbsFaris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
deer corn, eh? GREAT idea!

Best way to answer the loud button question.... ...show them my loud button! LOL

Bent Frame- My response to that is, "the second somebody makes a racecar that withstands smacking turn 4 at 200 MPH, I'll expect my truck builder to build a frame that can withstand running head on into a curb at 90 mph" Better my vehicle crumples than my back is another good answer to that though too.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
deer corn, eh? GREAT idea!

Best way to answer the loud button question.... ...show them my loud button! LOL

Bent Frame- My response to that is, "the second somebody makes a racecar that withstands smacking turn 4 at 200 MPH, I'll expect my truck builder to build a frame that can withstand running head on into a curb at 90 mph" Better my vehicle crumples than my back is another good answer to that though too.

Dubbs, I'm gonna steal that curb analogy. It's perfect.

JRASIK_Cdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The only flak I've gotten from people is a few of my co-workers who fancy themselves Baja racers (interestingly enough on dirtbikes- they don't even have prerunners). They've said a few times that the truck is 'too nice' to off-road seriously in.

I'll give that argument some credibility. I doubt that there are many on here that would have no problem with denting the h*ll out of the side or losing the rear bumper, as you might with an old '94 Tacoma that you modded as your weekend off-roader.

But, I remind them, this truck is still a badass off-roader and it drives great on the road (not to mention a way comfortable and nice inside). So they can buy a 90's Tacoma some day and have fun trashing it- I'll roll in style and enjoy random people complimenting it.

Other than that zero issues- nothing but love from people.

JimT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can you just imagine if it was a diesel and blew black smoke on top of it all :)

I get a lot of Toyota owners giving me the once over and the stink eye. It's like Ford pooped on there "offroadiness", but they will show me when they pick up their new Baja.

Those new Toyota Baja trucks are a joke.. lol I think the advert said 1" extra travel.

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
Is this the badass baja getting all the hype?
2012-toyota-tacoma-baja-5.jpg

nold

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In person everyone make positive comments on how nice the truck is - is it custom or does it come like this, that type of thing. At the stoplight, though, every toolbag in a Dodge feels the need to launch when the light turns green. I once had a honda ridgeline 'race' me from the light to a merge lane. It took a second for me to realize that he was racing me. lol. He probably bragged to his wife how he smoked a real truck on his way home from getting his hair done.

:signs8:

9sword

Reaction score
Its the opposite for me...As I am the ahole!!! he he

I like to come up on ********* in the fast lane that insist on not moving over when there is nothing in the slow lane and hit em with the dreaded Double Rigid deathray and Hella Supertone combo!!!

Its like watching Roaches running when you turn on the lights!!! :ROFLJest:

I love it. Keep up the good work and let the idiots have it.