SVT Raptor...bringing out the worst in other people...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I always love "is your frame bent yet? Those Raptors bend frames like crazy." I'm going to lose it if someone asks me about my "loud button" though.

I've really only had positive experiences for the most part up to this point though.

RedTailHawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had nothing but positive comments and envious gawking.

The best comment I've heard (as I posted in another thread), was "if Batman was a redneck, that's what he'd drive"

knine

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Maybe it has something to do with the new sticker I saw on my Raptors window tonight. On a scale of 1 to 10 on the global warming scale (WTF?), 10 being "cleanest", my Raptor is a 1 :ROFLJest:

FTW :flipthebird:

Akmike

Reaction score
See I never really ever had them problem in car cause I believe it's the NRA sticker that reminds them... But **** I hate that Dam sticker when I get pulled over by the cops. But cop up here Alaska are pretty cool they now 90 of Alaskans have a gun with them. It's the tourist that get all worried...

OP
OP
Reptar

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
last week at the gas station while filling up my car and the $ hits the 90 mark and keeps going....
napoleon syndrome dude in Kia..."bet you feel pretty stupid now don't ya?"

me....."not nearly as stupid as you'd feel if you compared your paycheck to mine."

him after several seconds of trying to think of something clever to say......"those trucks aren't as tuff as you people make them out to be"

me....."it's a lot tougher than your moving speed bump"

that shut him up.

lol that is awesome! I don't think I could be that quick on clever responses haha :ROFLJest:

I'm just wondering how stupid someone feels when they brake-check some bastard with no insurance and he rear ends your $50K Raptor with his 1975 Chevette.

Or are you thinking, "boy, I sure taught him a lesson"?:slap:

If you get rear ended from brake checking someone it's your own damn fault for not paying attention. Even if the person behind you doesn't tap their brakes at all, you should be on the ball enough to brake check, and be back on the gas before they even get close to rear ending you. If you're that stupid to just slam on the brakes and stop completely and not watching what's going on in your mirror, closing your eyes, and hoping for the best, it's your own fault. But you're competant enough, all it takes is a quick tap, the person see the lights go on, the vehicle do a quick nose squat, you don't even need to wait till they're up your ***, just quick enough for them to realize "oh crap", and before they even realize you're back on the gas and 5 car lenghts away they're still trying to figure out if they actually just sharted themselves or not.

I always love "is your frame bent yet? Those Raptors bend frames like crazy." I'm going to lose it if someone asks me about my "loud button" though.

I've really only had positive experiences for the most part up to this point though.

I haven't gotten the loud button stuff yet lol, I have gotten teh frame bending stuff on all the other forums I frequent. "Oh nice truck but you better get it to a chassis shop ASAP to box in those frame rails!" and I just respond "thanks, better get that Lightning to the engine builder ASAP to put forged rods in it!" since it's NO different! Drive the Raptor beyond it's capabilities (which are WELL beyond any other production vehicle capabilities) and you'll bend a frame for being an ***. Drive the L beyond it's capabilities (which are WELL beyond most other trucks when properly modded), and you'll blow the motor for being an ***. Then they see the similarity and go "yeah I guess you're right" lol

debate

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They followed me allllllll the way to where I work. I continued past my normal spot, and go trotting down a backroad where their toy box couldn't continue, but a bright blue raptor stands out like a sore thumb, ain't hard for them to spot it again if they've got malicious intentions.

I may drive my 27 year old hooptie the rest of this week. :Jedi:

Why'd ya run away?

Wizard of Oz- Put em up - YouTube

CineSLR

Roaming Shutterbug
Reaction score
Living in the french quarter would be impossible without tinted windows. Nothing worse than hundreds of drunk rednecks (that I have to virtually) push my way through when crossing Bourbon St. Though I think the blue rings on the HID LightForces makes people think they are police lights. I honestly think that is the only reason why they are still on the truck.

AngryBird

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah its amazing how all that road rage shit stops in states where you are allowed to carry loaded guns in your car. People think twice before flipping the bird/driving like a ****.