SVT Head Engineer talks frame damage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You never know---when one fails and someone dies as a result of it then things will get interesting.. By the time that happens this truck will have been traded many years before. As time passes there will be more and more failures as fatigue rears its ugly head but until that time Ford as it always does will deny deny deny..

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, that was painful. No way I was going to read all 70 some pages of it. I love how anyone who suggested "maybe you're at least partially to blame" was shouted down as being confrontational and unhelpful.

You should have seen it before posts were deleted and people were banned. That thread had an agenda; blame Ford and only Ford. Anyone who thought differently was warned/deleted/banned. Pretty sad.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
pirate air said:
You should have seen it before posts were deleted and people were banned. That thread had an agenda; blame Ford and only Ford. Anyone who thought differently was warned/deleted/banned. Pretty sad.

Wow. Exactly why I spend my time over here...

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How many brain cells are people going to waste on this topic?

How many people really need to have another thread on this?

Just waiting for the Class Action. It will happen just a mater of time.

And you say this based on what? Always nice to see legal shit being tossed around on a forum you know Ford visits :shocked:

Status
Not open for further replies.