SVC Intercooler

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
how about svc vs full race v2?

depends on which bumper you want to run.

The SVC will fit with pretty much any bumper on the market. The Full race is slightly larger and heavier, and keeps IAT slightly lower, BUT will not work with the SVC bumpers.

biturbomg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have been watching these SVC units and like them mainly for the BOV location. I am just watching and reading to see owners thoughts and how they hold up etc. Also hoping they offer a group buy or a free shipping and 10% sale as i know once I buy it will happen as that is always my luck. Not sure how much better the 3 main coolers are but I think the Full Race V2 is lowest priced at 1199 at the moment. I want to run either the swarfworks hidden winch mount on factory bumper if my warn 9.5xp will work or run the ADD stealth fighter winch bumper. I am ready now but may have to wait for black friday for the good deals to come out.

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
So does this mean you are only taking orders at this point? or do you have them ready to ship....just not with install instructions?

Kits are in stock ready to ship same day with instructions now

cao0215

Full Access Member
Reaction score
depends on which bumper you want to run.

The SVC will fit with pretty much any bumper on the market. The Full race is slightly larger and heavier, and keeps IAT slightly lower, BUT will not work with the SVC bumpers.

ok, i ll stick with factory bumper, so both will work .

cao0215

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes ours works with factory with zero issues

I d like to try SVC, but i can not find any site will get a freight to Canada, and only find one site for FULL V2 to canada. No choice for what i m living.