Surround or Stereo Speaker Setting

Do you prefer your Raptor audio in Surround or Stereo setting?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DFS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As the question infers, do you prefer the B&O system in the surround sound or stereo sound setting mode? I have 40% hearing loss and have a tough time discerning the best sound so I am curious what people prefer.

Thanks in advance,

Shane361

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not what you're asking but I run my highs/mids in the front, mids in the rear and 4 subs under the seat. If you're not having a great time hearing...go aftermarket and turn it up ;)

Last edited:

MidnightSpecial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im not in love with either. I like Surround for general listening. It has a much fuller sound and does better with songs that have a lot going on: Rock, Hip Hop, Country, etc. It is a little muddier than stereo but really opens up the soundstage. I prefer stereo for audiobooks, podcasts, and more critical listening music like jazz/classical/etc.

OP
OP
DFS

DFS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im not in love with either. I like Surround for general listening. It has a much fuller sound and does better with songs that have a lot going on: Rock, Hip Hop, Country, etc. It is a little muddier than stereo but really opens up the soundstage. I prefer stereo for audiobooks, podcasts, and more critical listening music like jazz/classical/etc.
Very good to know, thank you for your feedback!