SuperCrew Raptor unloaded

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks. We're talking about the same thing on the other forum. Bad thing about the Raptors is dealerships aren't stocking more than one and most don't have any so it's impossible to look at them. None around here have any and I haven't seen one on the road since April. I saw one at a dealer back in June.

That's what made me decide Raptor over an 11' Super Duty. Glad I'm not thinking about the CC anymore because chances are I'll have to order one without ever seeing it in person.

Really that rare? Every dealership in my area has one or two Raptors on thier lot right now

I've seen pretty much every color/graphic combo in person just driving around town. Where are you located Mav? Are you somewhere remote, out in the sticks??

Batman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome Maverick!!!!!!!!! My dealer only orders the Raptors for ppl who are goin to buy one. The other dealer down the road might have one in. Dobbs Ford in Cordova (30 minutes north of me) has about 6 5.4s in stock. They had one 6.2, but it did not sit long.

OP
OP
A.I.I.Raciing

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
Thanks. We're talking about the same thing on the other forum. Bad thing about the Raptors is dealerships aren't stocking more than one and most don't have any so it's impossible to look at them. None around here have any and I haven't seen one on the road since April. I saw one at a dealer back in June.

That's what made me decide Raptor over an 11' Super Duty. Glad I'm not thinking about the CC anymore because chances are I'll have to order one without ever seeing it in person.

Where are you located Mav?

I was going to ask the same thing, I just ran a few errands and saw 3 Raptors driving around in that 1.5 hour time frame.
Gotta love living in So Cal

BOJANGLES

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was going to ask the same thing, I just ran a few errands and saw 3 Raptors driving around in that 1.5 hour time frame.
Gotta love living in So Cal

So Cal is a great place to be. My best friend lives in San Diego and I have some friends in Dana Point, Encinitas, etc..... I come up with excuses to fly out and visit several times a year. You guys have an endless harvest of hot chicks out there.

Maverick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn fellas! I don't get it. I'm in Baltimore. Hardly the boonies. No sticks around here. Just a lot of criminals. Never see Raptors here.

BOJANGLES

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn fellas! I don't get it. I'm in Baltimore. Hardly the boonies. No sticks around here. Just a lot of criminals. Never see Raptors here.

hmmmm.... have you inquired with other dealers in Maryland?

Different dealers, different connections.... if you find a dealer that moves a heavy volume of trucks, they seem to get preferential treatment from Ford in the amount of Raptors they can stock, etc.

Batman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have seen plenty of Raptors at one dealer in Memphis, maybe a handful here in North Mississippi. There is only 2 or 3 running around here (including mine). Mine, a black 5.4, and a orange one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc