Supercrew overall length?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Donmatteo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks. I really wanted to make sure it fits nicely and I have room in front of it for my tool cabinets. So I have about 30 plus inches extra, that's plenty. Once I get the parking stop set up with the truck I'll be in good shape.
Take a pic when you’re done. Love to see the setup.

RadRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think 19'6"-- I have a 20x20 shop building that I have had to put mine in before.. it just barely fits with a couple inches up front and rear... You certainly aren't walking around it... my garage is 24' deep and it fits fine with a tool box in front.

CigarPundit

On the road to serfdom...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got 19’4” (232”) when I measured. But I didn’t use the plumb bobs on the bumpers.

Typr04

Reaction score
Ford lists it as 231.9 from what I could find online. Anyone know if that's a true outside bumper to outside bumper measurement? I'm rearranging my garage for whenever I can finally get it delivered and if that's right, I'll actually have 34" inches to spare even with my big Snap-On box in the front on that side. Thanks in advance.

It’s “accurateish”. Mine fits in my 19’6” garage with like two inches left over in the front and the ass end practically touching the wall. I also have 2 inches left on the top when going through the garage door opening only.

Last edited:

Donmatteo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It’s accurate. Mine fits in I’m my 19’6” garage with like two inches left over in the front and the ass end touching practically touching the wall. I also have 2 inches left on the top when going through the garage door opening only
plumb bobs on mine says 233. rear bumper to front plate

OP
OP
Oldfart

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My wife uses everything around her as a parking stop, that said, I had to move my tool box to the side, only have a foot and a half of space.

I have a heavy vinyl tire stop I always use. i can just move it when I need to. Some years back I needed to work on my bike and had wheeled my hydraulic lift table out into the middle of the garage, so I had moved the tire stop out of the way. When I was done I put the lift back against the wall and I always kept my sport bike on a track stand just in front of it.

I forgot to put the tire stop back in place. My ex came home from work 3/4 loaded WITH our 3 little kids with her in a Mazda CX-9 and just kept creeping forward because she was waiting to hit the tire stop. NEVER looked at shit, pushed my bike sideways about a foot before I had opened the door to see what she was doing. :emotions122: I'll never forget her telling me, "You didn't have to yell!"

Spectragod

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a heavy vinyl tire stop I always use. i can just move it when I need to. Some years back I needed to work on my bike and had wheeled my hydraulic lift table out into the middle of the garage, so I had moved the tire stop out of the way. When I was done I put the lift back against the wall and I always kept my sport bike on a track stand just in front of it.

I forgot to put the tire stop back in place. My ex came home from work 3/4 loaded WITH our 3 little kids with her in a Mazda CX-9 and just kept creeping forward because she was waiting to hit the tire stop. NEVER looked at shit, pushed my bike sideways about a foot before I had opened the door to see what she was doing. :emotions122: I'll never forget her telling me, "You didn't have to yell!"

My wife has never met a brick wall or garage door that she has missed with a car, I used to have 2 garage doors with brick between them, since the was no replacing the brick, we remodeled the front of the house and now have a 17 foot wide door. How could you not see that? Yeah, I’ve replaced 2 of those too, but at least it’s not her fault.....smh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk