Anyone have experience with a supercrew in a standard 20' garage?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JohnyPython

FRF Addict
Reaction score
But your avatar shows shelves and maybe a water heater behind your truck, with plenty of room in front. That has to be deeper than 20 ft.

There are entry stairs behind the truck. I got about 4-5 inches front and back. It's tight but it fits.

I park nose in so I can get out.

I think a SCREW is 232" so it fits in 20ft with a bit to spare.

DanT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have a raised step in the front of the garage? I do so I have to back it in, remove anything in the hitch and I’ve got 2 inches between the door and grille - no walking around the Raptor when in the garage.

ChefBigR

Reaction score
I have a 2011 supercab which fits nicely inside my garage, however now with no supercab option now available, I'm wondering if anyone has been parking their supercrew in a standard sized 20' garage. The spec sheet for the 2021 shows an overall length of 232.6" or 19.4', so in theory it should fit with 6-7" to spare. Any feedback is appreciated.

20200424_185125.jpg

DINOZR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a SCREW and a 20' garage, and by the numbers it should fit in a 20' garage. But mine doesn't, because my 20' garage measures 19'3" from wall to inside of the door.

So nothing will tell you definitively whether it will fit except trying it. Barring that, a tape measure will get you close. But if you're within a couple inches, there could be geometry concerns that are overlooked with a tape measure that could bite you in reality.

Short answer: try it. If you can't try it, measure it. But nothing short of measuring your garage will be a good answer.

OP
OP
H

HookEm

Reaction score
I have a SCREW and a 20' garage, and by the numbers it should fit in a 20' garage. But mine doesn't, because my 20' garage measures 19'3" from wall to inside of the door.

So nothing will tell you definitively whether it will fit except trying it. Barring that, a tape measure will get you close. But if you're within a couple inches, there could be geometry concerns that are overlooked with a tape measure that could bite you in reality.

Short answer: try it. If you can't try it, measure it. But nothing short of measuring your garage will be a good answer.

Appreciate the feedback. I'll probably go down to the dealer and grab an F-150 screw for a test drive and see how that works, then go from there.