Supercrew overall length?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ford lists it as 231.9 from what I could find online. Anyone know if that's a true outside bumper to outside bumper measurement? I'm rearranging my garage for whenever I can finally get it delivered and if that's right, I'll actually have 34" inches to spare even with my big Snap-On box in the front on that side. Thanks in advance.

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:happy175: I'm in the same damn boat! I did get a call a few days ago that they will have a minimal contact way to transfer my truck in the next few weeks.

This should be interesting. :popcorn:

OP
OP
Oldfart

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This should be interesting. :popcorn:
I agree, I'm not holding my breath for a quick solution to this mess.

I got 233 when I measured it for the garage a couple of months ago. Tape measure on the ground and string and weights on the bumpers.

Awesome! Thank you very much. I hate trusting printed spec tables, it seems they are wrong most of the time. :cheers:

OP
OP
Oldfart

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks. I really wanted to make sure it fits nicely and I have room in front of it for my tool cabinets. So I have about 30 plus inches extra, that's plenty. Once I get the parking stop set up with the truck I'll be in good shape.