Supercab or Supercrew?????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Swoop, if you put that on your Raptor, then your front Fox Shocks are gonna go by the moniker "Atlas Shrugged" around here. ;)

atlas.gif

FX4life

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^^LOL... I know he had to toss in a leveling kit or may have gotten some coilovers and cranked them up to help offset the sag the bumper caused.

Holy shit! I would definitely rock something like that on the Raptor. Who the F makes that?

It was Boondock Bumpers, but they are now defunked. Another shop bought the rights to produce this model bumper but as far as I know decided against it; that may have been the only one of its kind boondock's ever sold..

CBad

Reaction score
SCREW- If you have two or more....

SuperCREW- If you have two or more...... friends riding along with you.:drool:

Be honest SCAB owners, your back passengers are a little too close for comfort.

A couple dudes spitting, screaming and breathing down your neck as they yell Yah Hoo and beg for more whoops. God forbid if one of them gets sick and hurls lunch into your lap. Go Big and don't worry about the slow speed turning radius. Just one new SCREW owners opinion. I owned a 2004 F-150 2WD SCAB and always wished I had bought the 4X4 SCREW.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
"Be honest SCAB owners, your back passengers are a little too close for comfort."

"I gotta go with this logic."

Maybe so, but not for me personally. For one thing, none of my friends are NBA centers. Nobody who's riden in the back of my super cab has uttered a word of complaint. For another a super crew would not fit in my garage, and there is no way I'm going to leave a 40k-50k vehicle out in the weather. Not gonna happen, not with rediculous weather we've been having lately. Other thoughts: The super crew was an afterthought, not the original intent or design; the additional weight and wheelbase may compromise handling (I don't know that, but it's a possibility); the additional purchase price of a super crew will jack up insurance and licensing fees...