Stupid Things People Say About Raptors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SVT_Aaron

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had someone come up to me asking questions about the truck thinking they were interested in learning more about the truck, it then turned into a complain-fest and started to also talk nonsense about the truck. It went on for a few minutes and I realized that this person was just begining to talk shit about the truck so then one statement that came out of his mouth was "I think it's too big" so to end the conversation I responded with "yea i've had a couple of women talk about me that way" and walked away laughing. I figured why let some ******* ruin my day by talking shit, when I could say something slick and contiue to have a good day.

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
WTF did you goofs do to this thread...geez!

Joe needed a tux for a friend's wedding a couple months ago. We were in little Red and one of the salesman gets all googly eyed about the truck and tells one of his co-workers that it has an adjustable suspension so you push a button and drive over anything.... Ummm. Ok dude, can we just get fitted for the tux? He probably would have Shit his pants if we were in Night Raptor.

And Jimbo sold his truck? Totally missed that.
b5b01203c7ba757ff9d2f44456667b1d.jpg

E63

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, Do you ever take it off road?

Agreed this thread is way off track, so in an effort to realign, here is the most common ******** statement I seem to get asked in one form or another all the time.

"That truck is awsome! Do you ever take it off road?"

Worn knobby tires missing chunks, dirty, obvious trail scratches, stickers from runs and vendors all over, upgraded performance mods only - definitely not a street queen.

I simply smile, and say "all the time" and leave as quick as I can...

SonnyAK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I rolled back into the Ford service dept (just after leaving from supposedly getting my truck fixed) and I kept the truck running so the service rep could hear the torque converter trying to beat it's way out of the truck...When he came out, he looks at me and says..."Does that thing have a diesel in it" :snoopfacepalm: I hope he was kidding, but I wasn't really in the mood for it :mad:

jamanrr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My rig has never really been offroad and I take it offroad a lot now, since I work within the energy business.

It has now got something it has never had which are a few rock chips on the rocker panels, I have the Ford running boards either need the extenders or some front mud flaps but I do not want to drill into the fenders. All kidding a side any one have a solution.

D

Deleted member 12951

My rig has never really been offroad and I take it offroad a lot now, since I work within the energy business.

It has now got something it has never had which are a few rock chips on the rocker panels, I have the Ford running boards either need the extenders or some front mud flaps but I do not want to drill into the fenders. All kidding a side any one have a solution.

ORPA makes an extension that extends the front of the running boards to help that situation. The rear, you can install flaps without drilling but haven't seen anything for the front. Your question wasn't stupid though.....

jamanrr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
ORPA makes an extension that extends the front of the running boards to help that situation. The rear, you can install flaps without drilling but haven't seen anything for the front. Your question wasn't stupid though.....

not really happening on the rears just the front lower rockers, do you have a link for the ORPA extenders

BBQPorkins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My favorite happened the other day...I was picking a buddy up at the Subaru dealership and a sales guy comes walking up. "So you thinking about trading this in?" Me..LOL No!