Stupid Things People Say About Raptors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Follow up:
ME:
Why would R&D costs be a game changer for the Interior? Have you ever seen the interior of the Raptor? It's basically the same as a F-150 with tweeks. It wouldn't cost Ford any extra to add an option for us to have different Leather Interior Options. Your point is moot.

HIM:
But there has to be enough of a market for those different interiors. The more options you have, the more it costs Ford so they aren't going to do it unless a significant amount of people are going to purchase that option

Somewhere in Ford HQ it was determined that there aren't enough people that will want a Raptor with the upgraded leather and the ones who do want it won't pay the extra amount required over the same upgrade on a Limited because it is being sold in smaller numbers

MikeD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A guy came in to my Brother's work and was asking who's Raptor was out front, my Brother said it was his and the guy starts telling him he should have bought a Super Duty since you can't tow anything with the Raptor because the suspension is junk. I guess the guy was on the smaller side so my Brother asked him if he wanted a ladder to get into his manly truck, although he didn't say it as nice as that.

D

Deleted member 12951

Just left Firestone and the counter guy asked me if that truck was worth the sticker price of $80k. LOL

Told him I didn't pay that but it was worth every penny and if I had the money would buy another one.

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Stopped at a gas station in a small town in Missouri last month. While filling up, a dude walks up to me out of nowhere. He goes- nice lookin truck!
2010? 2011?
No- it's a 13.
Oh you shoulda gotten the super crew, bigger doors.
It is a super crew
Oh.... Well you shoulda gotten the SVT version, it has a Roush engine.
Ya I should have...
That's what I'm lookin at gettin
Nice...

He walks off, jumps into his 91 honda civic and floors it out of the gas station...

smarsha11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stopped at a gas station in a small town in Missouri last month. While filling up, a dude walks up to me out of nowhere. He goes- nice lookin truck!
2010? 2011?
No- it's a 13.
Oh you shoulda gotten the super crew, bigger doors.
It is a super crew
Oh.... Well you shoulda gotten the SVT version, it has a Roush engine.
Ya I should have...
That's what I'm lookin at gettin
Nice...

He walks off, jumps into his 91 honda civic and floors it out of the gas station...

Being a native of Missouri I apologize for my fellow statesman ignorance... and his honda.

:snoopfacepalm: