Stumbled into the seat......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Spectragod

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey now,lets not make fun of the Pinto...I bought a 1973 4 door Station Wagon complete with the vinyl wood grain look back in 1975...thought I was the cats meow cruzing around town....was a fun car....Now,40+ years later I'm really cruzing in a Raptor...who would of thought...:chewie:

They never made a 4 door pinto, you may as well say it had a Boss 302 in it as well..

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hear ya, been a long time for me too, I was just having a little fun with you...:D
No worries...I'm still LMAO...before I wrote that I sat and tried to remember it,then said,WTF...ALL Station Wagons have 4 doors...so when I saw your reply I figured,whats this guy smokin...and went and did what I should of before I said it was 4 doors...I Googled some images of one..and was totally shocked...never remember it only having 2 doors...
I'd just gotten married and figured I needed a "family" car and there sitting on the showroom floor was this "Beauty"..LOL..! It was 1-2 years old,looked like new,and I paid $2300/2500? for it and thought I'd just taken on the National Debt..!!
Was a fun car for sure and I used and abused it for many years...Might of been MORE fun it I'd put that 302 Boss in it..!

Spectragod

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No worries...I'm still LMAO...before I wrote that I sat and tried to remember it,then said,WTF...ALL Station Wagons have 4 doors...so when I saw your reply I figured,whats this guy smokin...and went and did what I should of before I said it was 4 doors...I Googled some images of one..and was totally shocked...never remember it only having 2 doors...
I'd just gotten married and figured I needed a "family" car and there sitting on the showroom floor was this "Beauty"..LOL..! It was 1-2 years old,looked like new,and I paid $2300/2500? for it and thought I'd just taken on the National Debt..!!
Was a fun car for sure and I used and abused it for many years...Might of been MORE fun it I'd put that 302 Boss in it..!

Yep, I regularly insert my foot in my mouth.....

Had a bunch of pinto’s in my day, had a couple I hot rodded, fun times, they are more fun with a V8, I can say that for sure...

I can’t believe we thought $2300 for a car was a lot, man times have changed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL....$2300 is a set of tires now.. :-( and just paid more for my Raptor than my 1st house...Am I starting to sound like an old man...?NO...? well how about the $1000 I paid for my 63 Corvette...now that was alot of change for sure in '73...and just paid MORE to have bumpers re-chromed than I paid for entire car....YEP..times have changed..some for the good,some for the bad...