Highlighted posts from Monday, Oct. 18, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
October 17, 2021 * 12 posts * 464 views
c_lomeli said: Ordered a 22 w/ 37 package. Yesterday same dealer called and said this 800a LF is available due to someone backing out. I'm going to go by tomorrow morning to have a look. I already ... Read more >>
October 17, 2021 * 11 posts * 227 views
Marc Mazza said: I searched for a while and didn't find exactly what I was looking for. I'm looking at travel trailers and what the Raptor cam really pull safe. I'm looking at a couple. There is ... Read more >>
October 17, 2021 * 17 posts * 351 views
nikhsub1 said: The obvious question that hasn't been asked - which intercooler? OEM replacement or an FMIC? An FMIC is more involved but it REALLY isn't hard. There are tons of videos you can ... Read more >>
October 17, 2021 * 10 posts * 97 views
Jsousa67 said: This is my second Raptor. I had a2017 and loved it, my new one is a 2021 Raptor. There are two things that drive me crazy 1. The loud fan in the back seat 2. They clunking noise ... Read more >>
October 17, 2021 * 6 posts * 281 views
Dryan910 said: I've had a window sticker since 9/24. Blend date was 10/3, and the production date was 10/4. I just checked last night and the window sticker was gone. Still forecasting delivery ... Read more >>
October 17, 2021 * 6 posts * 106 views
ToddReynolds said: Hello, I have been just reading this year. I picked up this Gen 1 at the beginning of the year and have been working on it since. I think I finally got it asthetically finished. ... Read more >>
October 17, 2021 * 8 posts * 147 views
MTF said: Don't waste any money on getting the Roush tune, JDM is the best you're going to get!!! This is proven hundreds of times on this forum from Roush owners. And if the PCM were bad, ... Read more >>
October 17, 2021 * 8 posts * 200 views
FloridaRaptor4me said: At this point I will take anything I can get. I wanted the power tailgate. Originally I had a hard cover on the truck but took it off as I didn't want any accessories slowing down ... Read more >>
October 17, 2021 * 4 posts * 65 views
pastorwug said: Once aqain I have had to have the timing chain cover gasket replaced, 18 hours of labor (they told me), $2500 cost if I didn't have a warranty, an entire week of not having the ... Read more >>
October 18, 2021 * 6 posts * 136 views
heybear said: was any part of the stability control on? It's possible to overheat the brakes if it is. also if the locking diff was on and off during the run and wasn't releasing (binding is ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...