Strobe tail light brake lights when brakes applied?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bclead

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't have the Morimoto tail lights. However, the Rapid-Flash module attaches between the 3rd brake light wiring harness and the truck plug under the headliner, so I assume that it only flashes the 3rd brake light. Don't know for sure, though!

Bozz

Royal Smart A$$
Reaction score
I don't have the Morimoto tail lights. However, the Rapid-Flash module attaches between the 3rd brake light wiring harness and the truck plug under the headliner, so I assume that it only flashes the 3rd brake light. Don't know for sure, though!
It only does their third brake light, but they do sell tail lights. Not sure if they could do the same for them, might want to call and ask. I have the third brake light and it is awesome!

bclead

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes. You have the option to order a unit with a bed camera or without. The unit for the bed camera comes with a 2- jack harness (one for camera one for light). My truck has the bed camera and it was fairly simple to remove it from the OEM 3red brake light unit and put it into the Morimoto 3rd brake light unit. Honestly it was easy to install and looks awesome!