Street queen - using 4wd

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was thinking just using it in straight line situations which wouldn't really hurt anything, right? But anyways, does it need to be used once in a while?

Wouldnt hurt to do this. Be a good idea to do it everyonce in a while. Get the cv grease and gear lube circulated and parts a fresh coat. Get the out put shafts, pinion seal and cv boots working.

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
jp i didnt mean yo crazy ass.. come to Ontario well go muddin!!
ya the pine trees **** the paint.up i carry a chainsaw with me

Sent from my SGH-I717R using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
Humvee21

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wouldnt hurt to do this. Be a good idea to do it everyonce in a while. Get the cv grease and gear lube circulated and parts a fresh coat. Get the out put shafts, pinion seal and cv boots working.

Thanks man. I'll be sure to do it

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
3 week old Raptor, 1300 miles :)

I did get a real nice pinstripe down the whole passenger side which sucks anyway you cut it!!

6b098775-fe5b-6c67.jpg

Ahhhhhhh the dreaded pinstripe!!:flamingdevil: That is why and I used to get laughed at but when going to be at the ranch going down narrow roads or across areas that will drag brush across the truck, show up with a freshly “carnauba” waxed truck. This keeps the marks down by orders or magnitude. Have a few scratches from dead cedar and mesquite on the flares but that stuff is too soft to protect very well. Took many years to figure this out but it does help keep them down…

To the OP---cannot imagine getting a Raptor and never needing the 4wd? Oh well---the street queens and their problems..

willis68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I take mine out on occasion, I jumped it a few times but after I install my bump stop kit that I will be getting then I will have some real fun. These trucks are just to damn awesome to just drive on the street,

I just do not understand why someone would buy one of these trucks just to baby it, that makes absolutely no sense to me

---------- Post added at 12:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 AM ----------

Ahhhhhhh the dreaded pinstripe!!:flamingdevil: That is why and I used to get laughed at but when going to be at the ranch going down narrow roads or across areas that will drag brush across the truck, show up with a freshly “carnauba” waxed truck. This keeps the marks down by orders or magnitude. Have a few scratches from dead cedar and mesquite on the flares but that stuff is too soft to protect very well. Took many years to figure this out but it does help keep them down…

To the OP---cannot imagine getting a Raptor and never needing the 4wd? Oh well---the street queens and their problems..

That trailer is awesome!

Rusty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Street Queens/Garage Queens.......

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They dont get much dirtier around where im from... hehee

Hay Netix,
You could at least use a garden hose to that ******* truck once a year weather it needs it or not.
And you park in under cover, does that make it a Garage Queen????????

If keeping mud on it year around is your thing. God Bless you.
I'll bet you don't take you wife (Girlfriend) out to dinner in it.

Have as much fun as you can. Remind me not to buy a used truck
from you. My uncle owns a salvage yard. I'll see it there.

From the looks of things, if you could sell dirt, you'd be a millionaire.

Just having some fun with you Netix. Enjoy your ride. :waytogo:
Rusty

pwjstruebig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All I know is that the one of most gratifying moments of having my truck was in 4x4 on road lol... It snowed litterally like 18-24" in about 2 hours or less and I was driving back from a snowboard trip, there was 1 lane of 4 on the Interstate "plowed" so to test out the beast in my own NEW lane haha... lets just say i pissed alot of people off by not conforming to the single lane I saw so many "birds":flipthebird: while i was doing like 50 as they slid off the road in their Pruis :baby:HA 13mpg but im getting home jackwagon BOooYAAA!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Humvee21

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
All I know is that the one of most gratifying moments of having my truck was in 4x4 on road lol... It snowed litterally like 18-24" in about 2 hours or less and I was driving back from a snowboard trip, there was 1 lane of 4 on the Interstate "plowed" so to test out the beast in my own NEW lane haha... lets just say i pissed alot of people off by not conforming to the single lane I saw so many "birds":flipthebird: while i was doing like 50 as they slid off the road in the Pruis :baby:HA 13mpg but im getting home jackwagon BOooYAAA!

Haha, it only has to snow an inch for people to be scared in GA.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc